- CCN meets in two identical Sunday morning services. The music and teaching are the same in both morning services. Children's Ministry is available at the 11am service only, and meets in a VBS style Sunday School.
- We are a casual church. Most people wear blue jeans and sneakers, but please feel free to wear whatever you prefer. The only thing that we ask is that whatever we wear honors God, and doesn't distract others from worship.
- Guest Parking is located by the main entrance. There are three spaces reserved for guests. If this is your first visit, it would be our honor to have you park here.
- We like coffee! When you come into the building, you will be greeted by friendly faces, and will have opportunity to grab a cup of local roasted coffee. Please feel free to grab a cup and lid, and to bring the your coffee into the worship center.
- Worship services feature a live band and praise and worship music. Worshippers are encouraged to stand, sing out, raise hands, and otherwise worship in the Spirit. We want Jesus to remain the center of our attention, so we do ask our worshippers to be considerate of others and careful to minimize distractions.
- Services last about seventy five minutes, with about half of that time dedicated to the teaching of the Bible. A typical service includes prayer, scripture reading, musical worship, Bible teaching, and ministry at the altar.
- Our Pastor teaches the Bible verse by verse through Bible Books. Typically, Pastor Joel uses the New King James Version because of its familiarity, readability, and accuracy.
- We do not practice formal membership, but we do have an informal affiliation process. If you would like to affiliate with CCN, simply speak with a Pastor at the Altar after a service.
- Relax and enjoy yourself. We aren't big on formality...so don't worry about not doing it right. We want to enjoy being together in the Lord, and let the Spirit lead us as we worship together.
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we are taking extra steps to ensure a safe and sanitary worship environment. Our church is deep cleaned every Saturday afternoon to prepare for Sunday Services. Between each service, volunteers sanitize all surfaces, restrooms, and critical areas with lysol spray and wipes. After church, volunteers once again disinfect of all surfaces and chairs.
Our coffee bar is open! Coffee is served by volunteers wearing masks and food service gloves, and all food items and condiments are in single serve pre-wrapped servings. Refills require a fresh cup, and coffee is served exclusively by our volunteers.
Our Children's Ministry area is also cleaned weekly, and any used toys, tables, chairs, and restrooms are sanitized after each use.
While on our campus, we would ask that everyone practice the appropriate social distancing protocols, and wash hands often. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility. Masks are welcome, but are not required. If you become symptomatic while attending a service, please put on a mask provided at a sanitation station, notify an usher or staff member of your illness, and leave promptly to reduce the risk of infecting others.
We would respectfully ask that any person who is ill, or who has had symptoms or diagnosis of Covid-19 in the past 14 days, please worship with us online until the threat passes.