We would respectfully ask that any person who has had COVID like symptoms, who has received a positive diagnosis of Covid-19 in the past 10 days, or who has knowingly been in contact with a COVID positive person to please worship with us online until the threat passes.
- CCN meets for weekly worship on Sunday mornings at 11am. Children's Ministry is provided for kids nursery age through 5th grade and meets in a VBS style Sunday School. Middle and High school age students worship with the adults in the worship center.
- We are a casual church. Blue jeans and sneakers are most welcome! The only thing that we ask is that whatever we each choose to wear, let's choose clothing that honors God, and doesn't distract others from worship.
- Guest Parking is located by the main entrance. There are three spaces reserved for guests. If this is your first visit, it would be our honor to have you park here.
- We like coffee! When you come into the building, you will be greeted by friendly faces, and will have opportunity to grab a cup of local roasted coffee. Please feel free to grab a cup and lid, and to bring your coffee into the worship center. Other items such as muffins, danishes, and such are usually available at no charge, but we do receive missions donations for coffee and refreshments if you are so led.
- Worship services feature a live band and praise and worship music. Worshippers usually stand during the musical portion of the service and are at liberty to sing out, clap, raise hands, and to enjoy fellowship with the Lord and one another. We want Jesus to remain the center of our attention, so while we encourage participation in worship, we are also careful to discourage distractions that would make any one individual stand out, and take the focus off of Jesus.
- Services last about seventy five minutes, with about half of that time dedicated to the teaching of the Bible. A typical service includes prayer, scripture reading, musical worship, Bible teaching, and ministry at the altar.
- Our Pastor teaches the Bible verse by verse through Bible Books. Typically, Pastor Joel uses the New King James Version because of its familiarity, readability, and accuracy.
- We do not practice formal membership, but we do have an informal affiliation process. If you would like to affiliate with CCN, simply stop bu the Welcome Home table in the lobby for more information. You can also sign up for events, such as the Newcomer's lunch, conferences, and get more information about small groups.
- Relax and enjoy yourself. We aren't big on formality...so don't worry about not doing it right. We want to enjoy being together in the Lord, and let the Spirit lead us as we worship together.
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we are taking extra steps to ensure a safe and sanitary worship environment. Our church is deep cleaned every Saturday afternoon to prepare for Sunday Services. After our Sunday service concludes, volunteers sanitize all surfaces, restrooms, and critical areas with hospital grade cleaners, and disinfect the entire facility with a commercial disinfecting fogger which deploys a safe, natural, bio grade hypochlorous acid.
Our coffee bar is open! Coffee is served by volunteers wearing masks and food service gloves, and all food items and condiments are in single serve pre-wrapped servings. Refills require a fresh cup, and coffee is served exclusively by our volunteers.
Our Children's Ministry area is also cleaned weekly, and any used toys, tables, chairs, and restrooms are sanitized after each use.
While on our campus, we would ask that everyone practice the appropriate social distancing protocols, and wash hands often. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility. Masks are welcome and encouraged, but are not required. Inside of each entry door is a sanitation station with complimentary masks, tissues, and hand sanitizer. Please feel free to utilize these items while on campus.
If you become symptomatic while attending a service, please put on a mask provided at a sanitation station, notify an usher or staff member of your illness, and leave promptly to reduce the risk of infecting others.